Saturday 13 October 2018

Heart & Love

Heart :  hi! Here's the invitation to stay at our 'homeheart'
Love : really? When is effective?
Heart : is immediate effect ma'am.
Love : oh! Really, I'm honoured to be chosen to stay at your 'homeheart'
Heart : our pleasure ma'am, please go to our reception for registration.

Love happily walk to reception for registration. However, ..

Reception : I'm sorry ma'am, but there is no room vacancy, all a occupied.
Love : but I have received the invitation saying that I can stay in homeheart in immediate effect.
Reception : I'm sorry ma'am, it might be some error on that.
Love : so what I'm gonna to do? I have walk for this far.
Reception : you can wait until there is a room vacancy.
Love : but for how long?
Reception : until there is someone checkout but for the meantime, you can wait outside our 'homeheart'.

Love just waits outside the homeheart with the hope she will have a chance to stay inside the homeheart..

: please give some place for love in the heart, cause love place is inside the heart.

SNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMBAK CANYON

 Assalamualaikum, lama nda timbul, lama nda menulis atau berpuisi, bukan apa sebab mood nda ada, okay this time kita cerita pula pasal hikin...